Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 1

So cold. So alone.

     My name is Hrothgar. I am the leader of my tribe, a proud, mighty, race. We have been at war with the surrounding tribes for many moons. I think.

I was imprisoned for so long in that dark, damp place. There were many like me. I don't have the faintest idea how long I was there.

One day I awoke to something carrying me. I was dropped into a cage and transported to a strange new prison, full of large, shrieking animals that tried to attack me every chance they got.

Not long after I arrived was I transported to another strange place where I was stabbed brutally with sharp needles, castrated, and locked in a tiny cage. The next morning I found myself back in the strange prison with the shrieking animals.

They make me eat dehydrated food, probably depriving me to keep me under control. I feign sleep most of the day. Sitting. Plotting my escape.


Also, I'm a cat.

57 comments:

  1. sounds interesting, waiting for other posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im loving it!

    So much potential.

    Don't you fail me

    ReplyDelete
  3. wildcats and mavericks: true freedom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I'm loving this. xD

    I'll follow.

    Also, check my blog out. We... review music. (I've said this SO MANY TIMES...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This seems interesting. I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha this sounds interesting, a blog from the point of view of a feline.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blog of a Cat ?!
    Following NOW

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol nice view from a cats perspective

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopefully you're coming up with a Day 2 soon! Will be following (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very amusing, keep writing more.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea, like that.
    http://baxxmans.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. good point, i'm a cat. I love cats, and they deserve to be love!

    ReplyDelete
  13. great blog!! want more!
    i'm following

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha very entertaining and well written too! I'm keeping this as one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I never exspected this out come. nice work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hahah I like where this is going.

    More!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really liked this. Please keep posting .___.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Quite the poet, aren't you? :) I like your style. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Someday he shall have his revenge.

    ReplyDelete
  20. hahahahhaha

    toooo funny. :D
    moar like this = followed. :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Look promising blog! I will follow you now.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Haha we need an entire bibliography like this.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Never trust a cat! Sitting there plotting...

    ReplyDelete
  24. ha this looks awesome, can't wait to see the next installment!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I LOVE CATS. Have you read the Warrior series?

    ReplyDelete
  26. haha nice.. didnt see the cat commment coming :P

    ReplyDelete
  27. Excellent tale, chap! I'm excited to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I don't think you're a cat >:-D

    ReplyDelete
  29. haha hrothgar is a great name! :p

    ReplyDelete
  30. Haha this is pretty funny. Can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Most unique blog i have read so far but you have me hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Best of luck hrothgar! Kill those evil human scum!

    ReplyDelete
  33. i am intrigued to where this will lead...I pray for your swift and quick escape Hrothgar!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. The whatsapp hacked of a wider group of top government officials' smartphones than previously reported suggests the WhatsApp cyber intrusion could ...

    ReplyDelete